Become a Coach
We are currently looking for highly motivated, kid-centric,
aspiring educators & coaches to be a part of our team!
As a Lil’ Kickers coach, you will provide fun, friendly, and structured weekly classes for children ages 18 months – 9 years. You will be responsible for leading the kids through different soccer activities and games that promote each child’s development, while providing a safe and creative learning environment. Coaches need to be professional, great communicators, organized, able to manage kids’ behaviors, team players, enthusiastic, energetic, and, of course, FUN.
- Entry Level – No Prior coaching experience required. Training is provided.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Commit to coaching weekly for 13 weeks.
- Attend community events & assist in administrative tasks.
- Must be able to communicate clearly to supervisors & customers.
- Must retain 50% of kids you coach each season.
- Come to work every day with a positive & growth mindset.
- Greet customers, welcome participants and deliver an amazing on-field experience each week.
- Communicate before and after classes with parents about child’s progress.
- Adhere to safety guidelines outlined for Lil’ Kickers programming.
- Be a Lil’ Kickers brand ambassador during customer interaction and service.
- Help with grassroots marketing and community events
- Come to work each day with the right mentality and excitement for the day’s challenges.
- Follow weekly curriculum and do not deviate from lesson plan.
- Continue coaches’ training throughout the seasons as directed.
- Work consistent shifts throughout each season.
- Make customer care calls.
- Team Player
- Sense of Humor
- Growth Mindset
Become a Coach
"*" indicates required fields